– Are you on your way to the US, South America or Europe, and have a long layover in Mexico City?
– Do you want to take a “glimpse” of the city, but you are not sure about how to do it efficiently, safe, and fun?
Contact us and check with us about availability for your desired day.
- We will give you instructions of how to get to the meeting point safely. (We also collaborate with a private driver if you would like this option. Added cost*)
- After confirmation of availability, book your tour online! No need to bring cash or spend on anything else (unless you want souvenirs or to shop something)
Why hiring us?
- Your private guide/local friend will show you a really cool and beautiful part of the city. You will learn and enjoy without worrying about commuting, and getting in unsafe situations.
- You will eat some examples of the most delicious street and market food in the city
- We will visit wonderful markets, public spaces and amazing popular spots like the Alameda or Zocalo. You won’t miss anything!
- Do you have more time after the tour? Your guide can give you recommendations of where to go after out tour is over. There is a lot of options! Some museums, parks, shopping places, theater, dinner, even Luchas!
- We have discounts for children (under 11) and mothers (only in May 2016)
- We can accommodate 1 to 8 people per guide. If your party is larger than 1 person the cost is cheaper.
- We speak English and Spanish. We have a lot of experience working with all kinds of visitors. Families, executives, academics, corporations, students, etc.
Are you interested for more information? Contact us!
Or call us +1 707 362 79 36 (We speak English)
A lot of happy clients have left great reviews for our services -> http://bit.ly/elpatadeperro