Thank you for your interest in our walking tours in the city.
The idea behind these tours is that you can enjoy and experience DF as a local does, going to real and authentic, fun and original places. You will learn about their neighborhoods, people and buildings, you will taste the real flavors of México.
Take a look at our tours and choose your favorite!
- First time in Mexico City? We really recommend you our most popular tour Glimpse of Mexico City. Here you will see a little bit of the diversity that made this city so rich in culture.
- Are you a lover of history, style and architecture? You don’t have to miss our tour at Roma Condesa neighborhood
- Are you a foodcentric person interested on the tastes of the city you visit and connect these to the local culture? Check out our tour FoodCentric-o-Historico
- Do you want to visit 4 amazing different markets and try delicious food? Try our tour Ciudad de Mercados
- An artistic and bohemian approach of Mexico City in our neighborhood walk in Coyoacan
- A really fun night out with acrobatic jumps at the lucha libre, tacos and mezcal
- Teotihuacan is a must for travelers visiting Mexico City. Enjoy our tour, walk with our local guide and try super delicious food. (Transportation not included)
Read what our clients say about Pata de Perro DF experiences –> http://bit.ly/1a3eh6g
If you are visiting Mexico City but you aren’t sure what you would like to do, send us an email! We are happy to advise you and give you the best proposal for your days in this awesome city.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will reply you really soon!
Or call us: +1 (707) 362 7936
Or fill this contact form, we will reply and give you more information about the best way to enjoy this wonderful city: